CD 25D for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Tracuman
Location: Callipygian 1982 Cape Dory 25D Hull #9 Treasure Island Fla

One more update

Post by Tracuman »

The price for the boat is still at $14,900, but I no longer have the trailer available for those of you that had considered the package. I've sold the trailer to help out one of our other Cape Dory friends on Florida's west coast. I'm in the Tampa Florida area and mine is water tight and just had fresh paint a couple of years ago.[/img]
It's not what you have, but what you do with it that counts.
sailormanbailorman

CD 25 D

Post by sailormanbailorman »

Is boat still for sale? Is Diesel fresh water cooled or raw water cooled? I live in Punta Gorda area and could check out boat at time convenient to you
Tracuman

I think I responded with PM, but just in case....

Post by Tracuman »

Yes, Callipygian is still for sale here in the Tampa Bay area and I think I posted the new asking price of $13,900. And if anyone out there is still interested but just waiting for a little better deal, let's see if we can move this needle a bit and say that the first $12,900 will get to sail her home! (she is in Ready-to-go shape!)
tjr818
Location: Previously owned 1980 CD 27 Slainte, Hull #185. NO.1257949

CD25

Post by tjr818 »

If Callipygian is still for sale, I will be in the Port Charlette area in mid March. Is she available for viewing?
Tim
Nonsuch 26 Ultra,
Previously, Sláinte a CD27
mcilenti

Post by mcilenti »

Is she still for sale? If so, can you send pictures?

Thanks,
Mike
Tracuman

She's been SOLD

Post by Tracuman »

Thank you for your interest and I'm sorry I didn't get this posted sooner, but she has been sold. I'm sure you'll see her updates on the site moving forward, as the new owner is a lover of the CD also.