Restored 1982 Cape Dory 27 FOR SALE

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
4salerno
Location: 27' Cape Dory, Restored 2004 to like new condition. Redhead

Restored 1982 Cape Dory 27 FOR SALE

Post by 4salerno »

1982 Cape Dory 27 Hull #238 fully restored in 2004. Redhead is moored in Portland, Maine ready to sail! Looking to move up to a bigger boat. Winters in Covered storage, Awlgrip: Claret, New 04 Yanmar 2MG 20f diesel- low hours. New 04 Standard Rigging and sails. Sails and Rigging: 04 Main with lazy jacks, 04 New 150% Genoa, 04 Harken Unit 0 furling gear and Rigging. Engine & Electrical: 04 New Engine, shaft, 3 blade prop and all new wiring and cabin lights. 2009 NEW 2-12VDC batteries. New 04 Garmin color GPS/Depth Sounder with plotter model 188c, Standard Horizon windspeed/direction & Ritchie compass. New 04 Fortune dodger, mainsail and tiller cover. New 04 berth cushions! Anchors, fenders, flag plus much more...

See pictures at http://picasaweb.google.com/4salerno/Ca ... veytoq8hAE

Asking $34,900
More information please email and pictures are posted at
shavdog

N/M....Beautiful Boat

Post by shavdog »

No Comment
Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Post by Sea Hunt »

Very nice CD 27.

A few questions:

When were photos taken (month and year) :?: Some show in water, some under a cloth canopy and some appear to be "inside" a hard structure.

Also, one of photos shows what appears to be a dinghy. Is this included in asking price :?:

Who did restoration :?:
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
4salerno
Location: 27' Cape Dory, Restored 2004 to like new condition. Redhead

Thanks

Post by 4salerno »

Pictures in the water are from last week, Soft cover shelter was this spring and is her winter home, boat under hard cover was from a couple years ago at Great Island Boat Yard. This was to show that the boat was always stored covered since restoration.
We have a 24 year old boston whaler inflatable with 6hp mercury (low hours) These are included if you are interested.
The restoration was done by Great Island Boat Yard, Harpswell Maine. Great work and we have all the workorders and documentation.

Thanks for your interest
More information please email and pictures are posted at
neastsail

"Redhead" CD 27

Post by neastsail »

Your boat looks to be in great shape.
I sent along an email yesterday which I hope you received.
As I mentioned, we would love to take a look at her and could this coming weekend as we will be at our cottage in maine.
In my email to you I included my cell and email.

Look forward to hearing from you.
Steve