Cape Dory 25D Dodger for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
nvandal

Cape Dory 25D Dodger for sale

Post by nvandal »

I have an original dodger in overal fine condition for sale. There is one snap missing ( easily repaired ) and a small tear on the underside at one of the corners where the frame fit. It's easily fixed and doesn't show at all from the outside. The " glass " is all clear with no clouding or major scratches. It would clean up to near perfect. Fabric is only lightly faded and would come back to a darker color with fabric treatment. The dodger is in perfectly usable condition.
The frame is covered with a plastic coating that has deteriorated. It is useful as a pattern to have a new one bent. Because of its size, it's quite expensive to ship ( like $ 60 ). I would cut it in half so it could be sleeved for use or for a pattern. It needs new fittings too. Wht not have a spare??? You'll not get one for less $.
I'd like to sell this, so I'm lowering the price to $ 125, plus $ 25 shipping. If you want photos, email me directly, not via this site. If you PM me or respond by Post Reply, I won't respond. It gets too confusing and I prefer to keep any negotiations or whatever private. Email to: vandal@tds.net
Thanks much,
Norm Vandal
Po Box 67
Roxbury, VT 05669 Tel: (802) 485-8380
Gene R

DODGER FOR SALE

Post by Gene R »

PLEASE CAN YOU EMAIL ME PIX i AM INTERESTED
MR6687@AOL.COM
THANKS
GENE