1982 CD27 for sale.

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

1982 CD27 for sale.

Post by Doug Oliver »

Meticulously maintained and continuously upgraded by current and previous owners. Yanmar 2GM, 13 HP diesel (a rare find in a CD27) in excellent condition. Racor fuel filter, speedseal impeller cover, manual and electric bilge pumps, Sparton bronze seacocks, recored cockpit sole with custom teak decking, fixed 3 blade prop, tiller steering.
2 batteries w/ battery parallel switch, shore power, 12 volt and 110 volt systems, fixed battery charger, circuit breakers, many cabin lights, nav lights, Icom VHF, depth meter, Ritchie compass, Standard Horizon color chartplotter, Furuno 16 mile radar on swing out arm and with custom aluminum mast for antenna, radar reflector.
Anodized spars, 2003 North loose footed main sail with 2 reef points (jiffy reefing), 2002 North 135 genoa on Harken roller furling, 70% high wind jib (new, never used), cruising chute (like new), Harken lazy jacks, oversized self tailing bronze Lewmar winches, all bronze turnbuckles, manual boom vang, custom dodger, awning, tiller cover,and sail cover, bow pulpit, double life lines, boarding gates both port and starboard, dock lines, fenders.
6 bronze opening ports with screens, teak interior finished in satin varnish, teak and holly sole, 4 berths, bulkhead mounted table, 2 burner Origo stove, custom cockpit hatch screen, Groco head with 15 gallon holding tank, Bomar offshore main hatch, icebox, sink, Magma BBQ grill, bronze clock and barometer, owners manuals, 4 life jackets, 2 fire extinguishers, flares, boat hook, ensign and flag staff.

Pictures to follow.

Located in Bucks Harbor in Penobscot Bay, Maine. Come take a sea trial on beautiful Penobscot Bay.

Contact info: email dougoliver@midmaine.com or cell 207-322-2998
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

Forgot to put the price

Post by Doug Oliver »

$22,000
j2sailor

CD 27

Post by j2sailor »

Any of the standing rigging replaced/upgraded recently? Boat last surveyed? Exterior and interior photos? Thanks.

John
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

Post by Doug Oliver »

I'm heading down this afternoon to take pictures while I've got some sun. I haven't replaced standing rigging in the 6 years that I've owned her. It was inspected by Winterport Marine in 2006 and they said it was in great shape.
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

Pictures of Seboomook

Post by Doug Oliver »

Here is a link to some pictures I just took.

http://s639.photobucket.com/albums/uu120/seboomook/
boom2it

1983 CD Typhoon

City Island, NY

gorgeous

Post by boom2it »

She is a gorgeous vessel, thank you for sharing the pictures.
Gael Force
City Island NY
83 TY WKNDR
Warren Kaplan
Location: Former owner of Sine Qua Non CD27 #166 1980 Oyster Bay Harbor, NY Member # 317

Post by Warren Kaplan »

Beautiful boat and I'd consider buying her if I didn't already have one!! Tsk! Tsk!
"I desire no more delight, than to be under sail and gone tonight."
(W. Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice)
Clay Stalker

SALSA

Post by Clay Stalker »

Hi Doug and Diane:

Sorry to hear that you are selling your beautiful CD27 (the former SALSA, previously cared for by Steve Files and Clay Stalker). Presumably you are buying something bigger and roomier for more extended cruising. I would be interested in hearing about your plans.

For anyone interested in this boat, I can assure you she is one of the nicest and best cared-for examples of the CD27 out there. Of all my former boats, she is the one that still has a place in my heart.

Clay Stalker
Clay Stalker
Westmoreland, NH and Spofford Lake, NH
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

Hi Clay

Post by Doug Oliver »

Great to hear from you! You're right, we're moving to a bigger boat. We have been thinking about moving up for the last couple of years and have looked at a lot of options but always come back to Cape Dory. Seboomook is currently under contract and we have our sites set on a beautiful CD33. I'll keep you posted.

Doug
Doug Oliver
Bucks Harbor, Maine

Sold

Post by Doug Oliver »

To the gentleman from Searsmont. I'm glad to have her staying close to home. Thanks for all the calls and compliments.

Doug