Lake Champlain Sailors

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Carl Thunberg

Lake Champlain Sailors

Post by Carl Thunberg »

I have been contacted by one of our members who sails on Lake Champlain. He'd like to get in contact with other Cape Dory Owners who also sail on Lake Champlain. I know there are more Lake Champlain Cape Dory Owners who contribute to this Board than I see on the CDSOA membership list. If you sail on Lake Champlain, please either reply to this post or contact me by e-mail or PM and I'll try to put you all in contact with one another. I'd also like to extend a cordial invitation to join CDSOA and get involved.
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Carl Thunberg

Keep 'em coming

Post by Carl Thunberg »

I've received a few e-mails and PMs. Keep 'em comin'
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Mathias

Lake Champlain

Post by Mathias »

My beloved CD25 is on the hard these days. I sail the beautiful Lake Champlain aboard my HC33 "Dolphins." I sail out of Point Bay Marina, Charlotte.

-Mathias
Sunset, CD25
Lake Champlain
Duncan
Montreal, QC

Montreal is close

Post by Duncan »

I sail in Montreal, which is only an hour or two from various points on Lake Champlain.
I'd be happy to be in touch with other CD'ers in the area. I met a couple of guys last summer, who sail a 1978 27 based in Burlington, VT.
Dan & Chris
2007 Melonseed Skiff "Sprout"
Linekin Bay, ME

Lake Champlain / Point Bay

Post by Dan & Chris »

Chris and I sail Peanut out of Point Bay Marina in Charlotte. I heard a bird this morning when I went out to get the paper - first of the year. Launching can't be too far away now (OK, another three months, but it is closer!)

Dan (and Chris)