Online store

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Big E
Salem, MA

Online store

Post by Big E »

Has anyone had any problems with purchases made on the online store connected with this website? It's been over a month since I've bought some items but haven't received them yet. Am I just impatient?
aja

Common problem with shopping cart

Post by aja »

Big E,

Sometimes there are problems with online checkout, if you do not go "back" after you place the order. If that happens, paypal will charge your account, but we will not receive your order.

We can retrieve it from your shopping cart, if, of course, we know who you are.

Please email me or send me a PM with your name and I will look up your order for you. Email is: capedorystuff*NOSPAM*@aol.com. (Don't forget to remove *NOSPAM* from e-mail address before clicking on Send.)

If we have your order and it is personalized, that usually takes a couple of weeks. And we do have a few items on back order right now, but I can let you know if there is a delay and give you an estimated delivery time.

Thanks,
Diana
CDSOA Chandler
s/v aja
1977 cd25 #530
Fairhaven, MA

NE Fleet Member since 2002
Dalton

Never did recieve an order

Post by Dalton »

I placed a order for a shirt and a hat along with membership renewal membership back in April. order #143. I never did receive the shirt and hat. I did get invoiced and I believe my membership got renewed. I'll have to send another inquiry