Carolinas' Fleet: Pacific Seacraft Plant Tour Monday!

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Pete

Carolinas' Fleet: Pacific Seacraft Plant Tour Monday!

Post by Pete »

Ahoy Cape Dory Captains:
Our Little Washington weekend trip has been modified to be more local to Oriental and the surrounding locale. The basic floatplan is to meet at Oriental #1 around 0900 hrs. Saturday morning and determine, based on weather, some more easily aquired landfalls. At least one overnite is planned, probably on the hook.This cruise has been re-labeled 'go with the flow', so I can't provide any more firm details. You can reach me by cell (919-906-2418) for last minute information.

Regarding our Pacific Seacraft plant tour, the tour is on and set up for Monday morning, Labor Day, in Washington for 10:00 AM. The plant is about 1 mile from the waterfront. 'Thumper' Brooks will be leading our tour. Once the tour is over, we'll meet at one of the local restaurants for lunch. All Cape Dory sailors, their friends, and others are invited to attend. The following directions have been provided:

From 264 East, turn at your second light as you enter Washington, it will be Plymouth Street. Follow that around until you come to the security gate, the building will say Caron on the front, we are all the way around to the back, but we will meet at the security gate.

From 17 North, turn left on 3rd Street and continue until the second stop sign, that will be Plymouth Street, take a left and follow as above.

We have you set for 10am on Monday the 1st. Feel free to call me with any questions you may have.