New CDSOA web space ...

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

fmueller

New CDSOA web space ...

Post by fmueller »

Apologies to all members ... had hoped to launch the new web space CapeDorySOA.com in the first week of January. While the virtual mechanics of the page design have been achieved, linking to the three necessary "banks" has been held up by unusual circumstances. In part our new host, Club Express (having recently been acquired) is going thru soup to nuts reorganization which has made for a moratorium on certain types of new account support while they move their large servers. We are looking forward to being able to pay fees by discreet credit card, credit card thru Pay Pal, and by check, as well as manage club finances online in a common space - more about that later. We want to have all of these accounts in place before we launch.

Remember, no membership fees this year ... only opening up your online CDSOA membership will be necessary (and easy) once we launch. Maybe possibly this week .. we can't say, we are on hold. Each of you will receive an email with a temp password and full instructions.

We are including a screen shot of the new web page below.

Don't panic, capedory.org will remain and there will be simple links here and on the new page so you'll be able to flip back and forth.

thanks
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Fred Mueller
Jerezana
CD 27 Narragansett Bay
Carl Thunberg

Re: New CDSOA web space ...

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Thanks, Fred for all the work you have done to bring it to this point. It should make event registrations a very simple process, once it goes live.
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton