New (to me) TY Senior

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

MHBsailor

New (to me) TY Senior

Post by MHBsailor »

Just picked up a local Typhoon Senior in Southeastern Massachusetts with almost every available factory option (my previous TY Senior was the opposite - no factory options). Will be making a few updates and minor repairs over the winter to get ready for the next season on the Mt. Hope and Narragansett Bays.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MHB Sailor
Steve I

Re: New (to me) TY Senior

Post by Steve I »

Nice looking boat !
Brimag

Post by Brimag »

Congratulations. Looks good! Will keep a eye out for you. B
VaCD25

Post by VaCD25 »

Congratulations
John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Post by John Stone »

Oh that's a nice looking boat. There be adventure on the horizon! Might get one of those one day....
MHBsailor

Post by MHBsailor »

Thanks John. To me they're the perfect daysailor size, but I also intend to use it for up to 3-4 days for exploring around the Narragansett Bay next season. Having had smaller 19-foot weekender sailboats before the cabin is palatial in comparison lol. Thing I like about the TY Senior vs. the CD-22 is that the Senior dispensed with the sink and ice box at the head of the berths which moves the berth up to where there's more open space.
MHB Sailor
jbenagh
Salem, MA

Post by jbenagh »

Yay! She looks great!
Jeff
Walter Hobbs

Post by Walter Hobbs »

Sailing my 27 out of Bullock Cove in E. Providence. Frequently in the Hog Island, mouth of Mt. Hope Bay area. Do you have a sail number displayed? Mine is 35. Will watch for you.
Walter R Hobbs
CD 14 hull # 535, Grin
CD 27 Hull # 35 Horizon Song
Lincoln, RI

"Attitude is the differance between ordeal and adventure."