25D NANCY DAWSON for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Bruce Barber
Shady Side, MD

25D NANCY DAWSON for sale

Post by Bruce Barber »

See the Buy/Sell forum for info on the sale of my 25D NANCY DAWSON.
Bruce Barber
csoule13

Re: 25D NANCY DAWSON for sale

Post by csoule13 »

Probably want to throw this under the Buy/Sell board to get more eyeballs.
pete faga

Post by pete faga »

Nice boat Bruce
I like the way you set up the interior making use of the limited space since the D does not have the conventional V berth.
Good luck to the future owner whoever it may be.
cdmatthews

Post by cdmatthews »

Hi Bruce,

I'm new to CDSOA and this message board, replied to your posting on 3/28 and have re-read Cathy's (webmaster) posting re: email's. Trying to obey the rules and trusting the message board software to send you an email reply but feels like I'm transmitting in the dark. Maybe my email address is not displaying in my reply. Trying again to email this reply.

I'm interested in purchasing your boat and would love to talk with you. Pics and description look great!

Thank you,
Charles Matthews
Decatur, GA
Brimag

Post by Brimag »

Hello , nice boat.I was wondering without a v berth what are the sleeping arrangements. Brian M
Bruce Barber
Shady Side, MD

Post by Bruce Barber »

The starboard berth can be pulled out to the centerline to form a double with a 6'-3" length (the notch you see in the lower edge of the back cushion fits over the compression post when the cushions are rearranged for the pull-out.) The port berth extends forward into the footwell so its total length is about 6'-5". The quarter berth is 6'-1" but I've used it only for storage of "stuff."
Bruce Barber