Northeast Fleet members and members-to-be...

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Northeast Fleet members and members-to-be...

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

CDSOA Northeast Fleet Members and New Members-to-Be:

Don’t forget that your CDSOA membership expires December 31st. If you’re planning to renew your membership, or if you’re planning to join as a new member, please send in your application/renewal form before that time.

Go to our home page at http://www.capedory.org (or just scroll to the top of this page and click on the CDSOA icon), scroll down the page, click on one of the links for the application form, print both pages, complete the form, and mail it with your check payable to the person listed below, Northeast Fleet Secretary:

Doug Jesseman
4029 Lake Road
Benson, VT 05743

DO NOT make your check payable to the CDSOA, please make it payable to Doug.

Fair winds and stay safe,
Cathy Monaghan
CD32 Realization, #3
Rahway, NJ
Northeast Fleet Captain - CDSOA, Inc.
Message Board Admin. - CDSOA, Inc.
CDSOA Associate Member #265
Founding member of Northeast Fleet
Former owner of CD32 Realization, #3 (owned from 1995-2022)
Greenline 39 Electra
Rahway, NJ
Raritan Bay
bgephart

Re: Northeast Fleet members and members-to-be...

Post by bgephart »

I am currently assigned to the Carolinas Fleet. Is it safe to assume that your instructions re filling out the application form apply to that Fleet too? My refund letter just said to mail the check. I will be glad to fill out the form if that helps.

Thanks
Bob Gephart
Jim Walsh

Post by Jim Walsh »

bgephart wrote:I am currently assigned to the Carolinas Fleet. Is it safe to assume that your instructions re filling out the application form apply to that Fleet too? My refund letter just said to mail the check. I will be glad to fill out the form if that helps.

Thanks
Bob Gephart
Download the form, print it, and fill it out. The form consists of two pages. The second page of the form indicates that it is now necessary to choose a fleet and provides the fleet address so your membership dues are routed correctly. General memberships are no longer available.
Jim Walsh

Ex Vice Commodore
Ex Captain-Northeast Fleet

CD31 ORION

The currency of life is not money, it's time
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

bgephart wrote:I am currently assigned to the Carolinas Fleet. Is it safe to assume that your instructions re filling out the application form apply to that Fleet too? My refund letter just said to mail the check. I will be glad to fill out the form if that helps.

Thanks
Bob Gephart
Yes, as Jim mentioned above, the application/renewal form lists all of the current CDSOA Fleets on page 2, how to make out your check, and where to route it. Sorry, we cannot accept electronic payments. NOTE that dues have been reduced from $40 to $25.

As for the Northeast Fleet, for the Carolinas Fleet, DO NOT make your check out to the CDSOA, make it out to Lou Ostendorff and mail it to him with your completed application.

http://www.capedory.org/cdsoapp2.pdf

Fair winds and stay safe,
Cathy Monaghan
Northeast Fleet Captain
Webmaster - CDSOA, Inc.
Message Board Admin. - CDSOA, Inc.
CDSOA Associate Member #265
Founding member of Northeast Fleet
Former owner of CD32 Realization, #3 (owned from 1995-2022)
Greenline 39 Electra
Rahway, NJ
Raritan Bay