Seeking a CD 22 Trailer

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
SouthieMarc

Seeking a CD 22 Trailer

Post by SouthieMarc »

Greetings!
We are currently seeking a trailer for Windrush, our CD 22, which is currently in Baltimore. Please feel free to email me at southiemarco@gmail.com if you have a CD 22 trailer (or know of one) for sale.
Thanks so much!
Marc and Amy L.
bhartley
CD25D #184 "Pyxis"

CDSOA Member #785

Re: Seeking a CD 22 Trailer

Post by bhartley »

Also look for a Seasprite 23, Ensign or similar trailer. They are all very similar Carl Alberg designs that have the same profile.

Bly
Skeedeen

Re: Seeking a CD 22 Trailer

Post by Skeedeen »

I have a 22' Typhoon Senior and recently purchased a trailer for it from Alan Stewart (who posts often on this board). The trailer Alan built for me is dual-axle, galvanized and has 6 adjustable screw tops. The trailer built for me by Alan is great and I am very happy with it. Alan was super easy to work with. He kept me updated on the progress regularly (and sent pictures). He finished building the trailer before the target date and delivered the trailer to Maine at no additional charge. Best of all, I paid less than half of what Triad was quoting me.

I highly recommend reaching out to Alan and working with him. Good luck.