Heads Up ~ CD25 $1,200.00 OBO, Canandaigua Lake, NY

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
*AJ*

Heads Up ~ CD25 $1,200.00 OBO, Canandaigua Lake, NY

Post by *AJ* »

Hi Guys ... This just came across this CD25 with cradle on the CheapSailboats Yahoo Group;

https://syracuse.craigslist.org/boa/6000649386.html

Thought I would let everyone here know.

I have no affiliation with the boat nor seller, just giving a 'Heads Up' to the group.

Please contact the Craigslist seller for details.

*AJ*
Will J

Re: Heads Up ~ CD25 $1,200.00 OBO, Canandaigua Lake, NY

Post by Will J »

Good day to you! My name is Will and I'm replying to you about your CD25 that I found here. I know I'm far, (Chicago) but I'm still interested. May I ask, please...
Is the deck ok or soft/softening? Does it possibly need recoring in spots? I see the keel. Does it need complete reworking? Is the interior dry when it rains? I'd like to live on the boat in the summer or at least the weekends and if weather is wet and rainy, I'd want the inside to be nice and dry so I can play bards with friends or just hangout enjoying it's charming interior with music and a good book. Let me know at your convenience. Thank you so very much. Feel free to call me...312-721-7333 if you'd like and we can talk boat. Always good conversation. -Will Jablonski, Chicago.
Will J

Post by Will J »

Oops! I see to reply to the ad!! Ignore my note. :)
*AJ*

Post by *AJ* »

Will Jablonski ~ No problem. Please let us know what you find out about this boat from the Craigslist seller.

And ... my apologies to the moderators for placing this boat's info on the wrong forum thread ... :oops:

*AJ*