Magma 14" grill (never cooked on) for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Warren Kaplan
Location: Former owner of Sine Qua Non CD27 #166 1980 Oyster Bay Harbor, NY Member # 317

Magma 14" grill (never cooked on) for sale

Post by Warren Kaplan »

I have a Magma Grill, with a 14" grill surface that has been lit once, at my home, and never lit again. In fact it stayed in my house was was never aboard the boat except once when the boat was on the hard (don't ask!!! Please!!!) Its never been cooked on!
Therefore everything is like new. The is a little color change where the flame was that one time, but that's normal and there has never been any cooking residue on anything.
Comes with Magma Bag cover. Propane gas valve (used once). Rail mount for mounting on stern pulpit (used once). A Fish and Veggie grill tray...still has the paper sticker on it because it was never used. I'm also including a Magma bag for the little propane bottles. The bag stapes to a rail so storage can be outside.

I looked on Defender this morning 12/05/15 and saw this:

Magma BBQ 14".........on sale for $156
Rail mount..........on sale for $48.75
Propane gas valve ...on sale for $31.27
Fish and Veggie Tray....$30.25

Total.........$266.37 (without taxes)

I'll try and load some photos on this posting but if I can't and you're interested email me directly at
setsail728@gmail.com

and I'll attach the photos in a reply.

I'd be willing to sell the whole thing for about $125 plus shipping. Keep in mind guys that this thing is about 10 pounds and "bulky" so I wouldn't be surprised if shipping was in the $30-$40 range. But I'm not sure.
"I desire no more delight, than to be under sail and gone tonight."
(W. Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice)
vsail
Location: Previous owner of Cape dory 27 "Suela" Town River, Quincy, MA

Re: Magma 14" grill (never cooked on) for sale

Post by vsail »

Sent an email. Interested in all. Thanks.
Warren Kaplan
Location: Former owner of Sine Qua Non CD27 #166 1980 Oyster Bay Harbor, NY Member # 317

Re: Magma 14" grill (never cooked on) for sale

Post by Warren Kaplan »

Magma Grill SOLD!
"I desire no more delight, than to be under sail and gone tonight."
(W. Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice)