CD 25D for sale in Chicago

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Rascal IV

CD 25D for sale in Chicago

Post by Rascal IV »

After years of enjoyment, we have decided to part with our Rascal IV. The boat needs some TLC and we just don't have the time or money to keep her in the shape she deserves. Email me with questions.

Details:
1983 Cape Dory 25D
HID: #CPDY0126M831

For more info and some pictures, please visit: http://mikearmstrong.net/rascal

Currently located north of Chicago at Winthrop Harbor, Illinois

PLEASE don't message me on this board, it is faulty, and my sent messages are not going out. Instead, visit: http://mikearmstrong.net/rascal and email me from there.

Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner of this posting from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.

Everybody, please keep the email address in your message board profile up-to-date so that the email and pm buttons will actually work.
Last edited by Rascal IV on Feb 12th, '12, 17:02, edited 2 times in total.
lenwalker
Cape Dory 27, Port Washington WI

Re: CD 25D for sale in Chicago

Post by lenwalker »

Mike,

What is the asking price for your CD25D?

Len Walker
Len Walker
Lake Geneva WI
Rascal IV

Re: CD 25D for sale in Chicago

Post by Rascal IV »

We are 99.9% sure the boat is SOLD. I will keep the board posted when that happens.
Rascal IV

SOLD

Post by Rascal IV »

The boat is SOLD. I can't figure out how to delete this thread... so I'll just leave this post up.
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Re:

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Rascal IV wrote:......PLEASE don't message me on this board, it is faulty, and my sent messages are not going out. Instead, visit......
Hi Gang,

By the way, there's nothing wrong with the board's messaging system, it's working fine. I highly recommend contacting sellers via telephone when the number is provided. Your second choice should by via the message board using the "email" button rather than the "pm" button. Folks are pretty lax when it comes to reading their pms. If you send a pm, it will remain viewable in your Outbox until it is read by the recipient. You'll know it's been read when it shows up in your Sent box. So if you see message in your Outbox, it means that they haven't been read, not that they haven't been sent.

Of course if people don't keep their email addresses up-to-date in the user profiles, you won't be able to contact them via email either. So in order for the message board to work properly, users have to keep their profiles up-to-date and they need to read their pms. The CDSOA has no control over either of those issues.

And don't forget, if you've got something posting in the "Buy/Sell CD Boats and Gear" forum, and it sells, please include the word "SOLD" in the subject of your posting.

Thanks,
Cathy
Webmaster - CDSOA, Inc.
CD32 Realization, #3
Message Board Admin. - CDSOA, Inc.
CDSOA Associate Member #265
Founding member of Northeast Fleet
Former owner of CD32 Realization, #3 (owned from 1995-2022)
Greenline 39 Electra
Rahway, NJ
Raritan Bay