Strictly Sail Miami 2011

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Strictly Sail Miami 2011

Post by Sea Hunt »

This year Strictly Sail Miami 2011 will return to its traditional venue at Miamarina at Bayside. It will be open Thursday, 17 February, through Monday, 21 February.

This is the website link (I think :) ):

http://www.strictlysailmiami.com/

If anyone plans to attend and would like some company, please let me know. As of now I plan to go two days - Friday, 18 February and either Saturday or Sunday. Warning: I walk slow and tend to "dilly dally". :D

The website lists several interesting instructional seminars that I hope to attend.

If anyone is not able to attend and would like me to pick up particular brochures, literature, etc. I will be happy to try to do so and mail them to you.
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
Sea Hunt
Location: Former caretaker of 1977 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender (Hull #1400) "S/V Tadpole"

Post by Sea Hunt »

I went to Strictly Sail Miami yesterday. It was very nice. Seemed like a lot more attendees than the past few years.

I picked up all the brochures, etc. requested as well as the individual products requested by some. I will mail them out today and/or Tuesday, 22 Feb. USPS is closed Monday.

If anyone has any last minute requests, please let me know. I am going to attend a 2nd day either tomorrow or Monday - Presidents' Day.
Fair winds,

Robert

Sea Hunt a/k/a "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097