CD 25D Standing Rigging

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
nvandal

CD 25D Standing Rigging

Post by nvandal »

I have all the stainless lines for a CD 25D for sale. These include all four side stays, the forestay and aftstay. ( correct terms? ) The lines are used but in good shape. They don't include the turnbuckles or the tangs. The male threaded turnbuckle ends are still sawged on and the eye swagges as well. Have these as spares or perhaps use them on a boat with shorter stays. Or, there are all sorts of purposes for stainless lines, as you know.
I want $ 60 for all of them, plus shipping.
I have no other rigging parts.
Thanks,
Norm Vandal
PO Box 67
Roxbury, VT 05669
NOTE: Please contact me off list via email or call me at (802) 485-8380. My browsewr doesnt connect to the list PMs well.
Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

Folks, to contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.