WTB: 115%-130% headsail for CD25

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Mr. Doug

WTB: 115%-130% headsail for CD25

Post by Mr. Doug »

I'd like to find a sail that someone has decided they don't need anymore. (Maybe you converted to roller-furling?)

I'd just really like something that I can use as a light-air option. We have a standard jib now, bot in light air, it's tough to get moving.

Let me know what you have, and what you'd be willing to part with it for. I'm fine with an older sail.

Webmaster wrote:In an effort to protect the owner from spammers, the E-mail address has been modified or deleted from this message by the webmaster. Please see the "Sticky" located at the top of this forum titled:

Sticky: Important...regarding e-mail addresses.....PLEASE READ!

To contact the person who posted the above message, please click on either the "email" or "pm" button below left.
--
Doug Hardman
trapper
CD25D, Lake Murray SC

sail

Post by trapper »

Hi Doug,

I don't have a sail but you might try Minneys. I have purchased used sails from them before and I have been very happy also there are other used sails outlets on the internet.

I have nothing to do with this company but I have purchased from them in the past.

http://www.minneysyachtsurplus.com/

goog luck!
Mr. Doug

Post by Mr. Doug »

I bought a used sail from porpoisesailing.com

Thanks for all the PMs guys.
--
Doug Hardman