looking for crew

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Bob Shulman

looking for crew

Post by Bob Shulman »

Hello,
I am a former Cape Dory owner, who now owns a Baba 35. I actually sold my Cape Dory to a sailor on this board, and I continue to read the board occasionally for all of the great advice. I am planning on moving my boat from Rhode Island to Connecticut this coming weekend, but my regular sailing partner can't make it, and the crew I had lined up fell off of his own boat on the hard and broke his ribs. Is there any one on this board who would like a few days of sailing next weekend? I would like to leave Friday, but am flexible. It should be a nice mix of bay and ocean sailing, with possible overnight stops at Block Island, Cape Judith, and or Stonington. Then up the Connecticut River to Portland. All equipment is provided, including raingear. If you are interested contact me at the email address below. Sailing experience is not necessary, but an interest in sailing and the ability to haul an occasional line and crank an occasional winch would be handy.

Regards,
Bob S
robo01379 [at] yahoo [dot] com