Volvo MD11 available

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

brian w

Volvo MD11 available

Post by brian w »

Hi. The old Volvo MD11 leftover from our repower is losing the spot it's been 'residing' at, so thought I'd offer it up to the board before an e-bay or craigslist listing... or before our neighbor makes a generator out of it. It worked fine when it was pulled, and bench tested well, but had a bad transmisison that we decided against fixing. I believe there may be a prop, prop shaft and extra alternator that can go along with it.

I'd rather see it go to good use, so am open to any offer. The only caveat is that it would have to be picked up within the next month, in Huntington, NY.

Regards,

Brian
brian w

does anyone want the Prop?

Post by brian w »

hi. gave the MD11 to a good home. under its pallet I found the former 3 blade prop. let me know if anybody would like it. -Brian
tmsc

Post by tmsc »

Hi Brian,

How much do you want for it and what size?
Lee
S/V Solomon Lee
brian w

Post by brian w »

I'd just be donating it to someone who'd have good use for it. maybe just paying the shipping in the event it needed to be shipped. however, another board member PM'd this morning about it. should he change his mind, i'll repost.

Best regards,

Brian
cd33