June 24-30 Summer Cruise -- Patuxent River and Eastern Bay

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Frank Vernet

June 24-30 Summer Cruise -- Patuxent River and Eastern Bay

Post by Frank Vernet »

Ahoy Chesapeake Fleet Sailors,

Who among you is planning on participating in the midsummer cruise? We're thinking about it and are interested in knowing who else is as well.

Thanks
"A sailor's joys are as simple as a child's." - Bernard Moitessier
Frank Vernet

Anybody?

Post by Frank Vernet »

n/m
"A sailor's joys are as simple as a child's." - Bernard Moitessier
Will Wheatley
On Mill Creek in Annnapolis, MD

Got a Date?

Post by Will Wheatley »

Hey Frank
I plan on being with the fleet for the last three to four days of the mid-summer cruise. I will probably join the fleet on the Rhode River near High Island on that Tuesday and sail with them till Kent Narrows and the awards dinner.

I will also try to make part of the Fall cruise but that is far away and I will hopefully be out a lot between now and then. Nothing else firm for cruising plans but I hope that David Sabourin and others will post their weekend plans as the summer progresses and I will try to join them when I can.

Don't forget we tentatively made plans to watch the Blue Angels this summer. I think they are on for memorial day weekend but I will check. I'd love to go out with you if you are still up for it and other plans have not come up since last year.

Happy Sailoring~~~~/)~~~~
Will Wheatley, CDSOA
Sailing The Bay near Chesapeake Beach, MD
David Sabourin
Tracy's Creek, Maryland

summer cruise

Post by David Sabourin »

Frank/Will et al:

We are planning a trip to New England starting the last week in June. So, we won't be joining the cruise. But as Will mentioned, we will be posting our destinations for weekend cruises as the season progresses. Hopefully other CD owners will join us when possible.

David
mike j

chesapeake gathering

Post by mike j »

I plan on bringing my CD25 to the event in june. will be my first CD gathering
Bob L

Post by Bob L »

I would love to, but we'll be out for 3 weeks and plan to make the first cruise Jun 3-9. The one in late June is too close for us to drive back out from Wisconsin.

We are planning to make the September cruise.

Bob