The Log of Typhoon "Dory"

Cruising on your Cape Dory? Let us know your whereabouts and post cruise updates here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

John Stone
Location: S/V Far Reach: CD 36 #61 www.farreachvoayges.net www.farreachvoyages.com

Re: The Log of Typhoon "Dory"

Post by John Stone »

I had no idea you had posted this Jim. Fantastic. Have not had time to read it through. The photo are just amazing. Keep posting.
wikakaru

Post by wikakaru »

John Stone wrote:I had no idea you had posted this Jim. Fantastic. Have not had time to read it through. The photo are just amazing. Keep posting.
Thanks, John! There won't be any more Dory posts until autumn as she is now hauled out for the summer and stored in our garage in Florida. I have been thinking I'd only post the more eventful aspects of cruising Arietta in Maine this summer rather than daily logs as I did for Dory over the winter. I started the Dory log series when the forum was really dead last winter and the weather was too cold for most people to go out and sail themselves. Now that it is almost summer I don't think there is as much a need for people to get a vicarious sailing fix from my little day sails, unless I hear an overwhelming cry to the contrary.

Smooth sailing,

Jim
FarrellTed

Post by FarrellTed »

Here's an overwhelming cry for more vicarious sailing. . . I'm landlocked, and have greatly enjoyed the log of the 'Dory'!