CD 25 - Ash strip interior

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Mike Johnson

Ash Battens

Post by Mike Johnson »

thanks Dana for the words of wisdom and the link. I am looking forward to starting the work. Liberty is high and dry now. This weekend I start offloading everything and taking care of the hull bottom and motor, get measurements and start ordering for the projects.
Mike Johnson

insulation

Post by Mike Johnson »

Thanks Ron for the idea of the insulation. I will do that.
Mike Johnson

Reading Material

Post by Mike Johnson »

Thanks Tod, I will check out the books and add them to my growning library. Hey, that's an idea! I need a library in the starboard hanging locker!!!!
Mike Johnson

your link

Post by Mike Johnson »

thanks for the link to your well documented work. I imagine my list will both grow and extend in time. What ever work is not done by memorial day will have to wait till next year. I am taking Liberty - soon to be ERRANT ONE - down the Chesapeake to Williamsburg to visit some friends.
Mike Johnson

NFM ports

Post by Mike Johnson »

Thanks Paul for the vote on NFM. I really like the design of them. Thinking I have to start with that work first or I will mess up the Ash work. Will be measuring and ordering this weekend!
Mike Johnson

thanks Winthrop

Post by Mike Johnson »

thanks Winthrop for your ideas on each of my points. I appreciate very much your views on this and many other topics. I imagine as I get into this, the projects will be added to for sure.
Mike Johnson

your link

Post by Mike Johnson »

Thanks DanaVin for the link to your site. Nice work on your boat. I also like your suggestions for the sink pump too.