Re: CD22 For Sale or trade - desire to trade up to CD27 or 2

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

deb semmler

Re: CD22 For Sale or trade - desire to trade up to CD27 or 2

Post by deb semmler »

User Above wrote: '81 in excellent condition with 2yr old Merc 9.9 long shaft with electric start. I previously owned a CD25 and CD28 (but they were before chidren (B.C.)). Children are now older and I'm looking to sail a 27 or 28 again. My CD22 was purchased in 1994 and I had a marine survey done at that time. This is truly an excellently maintained vessel but I miss the comfort of a 27 or 28. Offers will be gladly discussed (I've sold a boat or two previously so I'd hate to inhibit a discussion by being so crude as to put a value on this gem). Or, alternatively, for anyone interested in trading down and getting some cash, I'm interested in a discussion. Location near to the City of Brotherly Love.
We are interested in finding out about this 22 if it's still available. We live in NE Ohio but will gladly visit PA.

dsemmler@sssnet.com
crazywilbur

22 ft cape sale

Post by crazywilbur »

Is the boat still for sale? Looking in Ohio lake erie
crazywilbur@hotmail.com
dockmaster at fhyc
Sal Randazzo

CD 22

Post by Sal Randazzo »

I am interested in your CD 22 for sale. I currently have a really nice Ty weekender, but I'm looking for a slightly bigger boat. I live in the NJ shore area. Is the boat still for sale? what are you asking for it?
tnx
Sal
Rollergirl

Oh Sal, your'e making me nuts...

Post by Rollergirl »

Ensign!
Call me.
Bill
At Periagua Lane thru Tuesday.