WANTED CD36 SAILS

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

John Nebilak

WANTED CD36 SAILS

Post by John Nebilak »

Hi Cape Dory fans. I just purchased a 1984 CD36 that is in need of sails. Was wondering if anyone out there had some decent used ones available.

Thanks,

John
John
Russell

Re: WANTED CD36 SAILS

Post by Russell »

John Nebilak wrote:Hi Cape Dory fans. I just purchased a 1984 CD36 that is in need of sails. Was wondering if anyone out there had some decent used ones available.

Thanks,

John
I actually have a CD36 main I am looking to part with, but have not made any effort to get rid of it. Its the origonal Hood partial batten main that came with my 84 CD36. Its in good shape, for a 20 year old sail I think its really in great shape. I bought a new one because I am going full time cruising for a number of years and it seemed prudent, but I would not have hesitated to keep it for part time cruising. I may also have a staysail available which I will know about soon.

Email me at russell@ladypauline.com for more info.
Russell
s/v (yet to be named) Tayana 42CC
s/v Lady Pauline Cape Dory 36 #117 (for sale)
David Sabourin
Tracy's Creek, Maryland

CD36 Saile

Post by David Sabourin »

I still have the original main that I used for about ten years. It was cleaned repaired and put in the bag about six or seven years ago and hasn't been out since. Also have the original yankee in the same state and the staysail too.

If you have any interest just email me at hatter11@comcastnet.

David