By Next Week I Hope!!

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

Warren Kaplan
Location: Former owner of Sine Qua Non CD27 #166 1980 Oyster Bay Harbor, NY Member # 317

By Next Week I Hope!!

Post by Warren Kaplan »

This is what I hope to see by this time next week!!

My CD27 Sine Qua Non laying to her mooring in Oyster Bay...ready for a nice loooong season!!

"I desire no more delight, than to be under sail and gone tonight."
(W. Shakespeare, Merchant of Venice)
Mark Yashinsky
Second Chance

What about seeing

Post by Mark Yashinsky »

a bunch of scantily clad girls rigging your boat and doing general preping and cleaning next week? If you do, post the pictures.
Marianna Max

Post by Marianna Max »

It is still too cold here in the NE for the scantily clad crowd.
Neil Gordon
Location: s/v LIQUIDITY, CD28. We sail from Marina Bay on Boston Harbor. Try us on channel 9.

Post by Neil Gordon »

Marianna Max wrote:It is still too cold here in the NE for the scantily clad crowd.
Sure... but there is something to be said for my extra high quality all female crew, scantily clad or otherwise.
Fair winds, Neil

s/v LIQUIDITY
Cape Dory 28 #167
Boston, MA

CDSOA member #698
Warren Kaplan
Location: Former owner of Sine Qua Non CD27 #166 1980 Oyster Bay Harbor, NY Member # 317

Sine Qua Non Floats!!

Post by Warren Kaplan »

Just got back from the yard and SQN has been launched!!!! She hasn't had her mast stepped yet but that will be done within the next two days or so. I'm all excited.
As for girls wearing minimum dress, the weather should not be a problem as I have plenty of work for them down in the cabin!! :wink:
Marianna Max

Post by Marianna Max »

Neil, I know Roxy is always scantily clad....

And Warren :D
Neil Gordon
Location: s/v LIQUIDITY, CD28. We sail from Marina Bay on Boston Harbor. Try us on channel 9.

Post by Neil Gordon »

Marianna Max wrote:Neil, I know Roxy is always scantily clad....
Except when sailing. Her PFD is required attire
Fair winds, Neil

s/v LIQUIDITY
Cape Dory 28 #167
Boston, MA

CDSOA member #698
Dick Barthel

Spinnaker

Post by Dick Barthel »

Warren,

Are you still planning on using a spinnaker this summer? If so, I hope you will consider keeping us posted on your progress and experiences with the new sail. It seems like a great addition to the sail inventory for Long Island sound.

Hope to see you this summer at the July 4th Float-in.

Dick
Warren Kaplan

spinnaker

Post by Warren Kaplan »

Dick,
Yep! Sine Qua Non now has all the gear aboard to fly the MPS cruising spinnaker. I've done as much as I can laying out the gear considering the mast hasn't been stepped yet. I promise to take pictures of this all, even those that show me being dragged behind SQN backwards with my ankles wrapped in a spinnaker sheet! I think my camera is waterproof! :D