1973 Typhoon Weekender for sale in Bristol R.I.

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

trek47

1973 Typhoon Weekender for sale in Bristol R.I.

Post by trek47 »

Hello! My name is Mich and I bought this boat 2yrs ago. I added new shrouds with open turnbuckles from Hall Spar in Bristol. The teak was done over with Seatol, I bought a new Nissan 3.5 hp outboard motor. I added a new Compass. I sanded the bottom down to the Gelcoat and used 4 coats of Barrior coat and the boat sails like a charm!!!!! It comes with a trailer and I sanded and re-painted the trailer last summer and added new truck wheels. I am asking $6500 with the trailer.[/quote][/url]
trek47

Re: 1973 Typhoon Weekender for sale in Bristol R.I.

Post by trek47 »

trek47 wrote:Hello! My name is Mich and I bought this boat 2yrs ago. I added new shrouds with open turnbuckles from Hall Spar in Bristol. The teak was done over with Seatol, I bought a new Nissan 3.5 hp outboard motor. I added a new Compass. I sanded the bottom down to the Gelcoat and used 4 coats of Barrior coat and the boat sails like a charm!!!!! It comes with a trailer and I sanded and re-painted the trailer last summer and added new truck wheels. I am asking $6500 with the trailer.
[/url][/quote]
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Do you have any pics of this boat?
trek47

Post by trek47 »

[quote="Kevin"]Do you have any pics of this boat?[/quote

Kevin, I have a pic I can send you if you give me your e-mail thnx-Mich
Noah (Guest)

Re: 1973 Typhoon Weekender for sale in Bristol R.I.

Post by Noah (Guest) »

Mitch,

Do you have any pictures you can send me at noahlitton@yahoo.com? Also, have you had a survey? Thanks!