CQ-Andy Denmark

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Mike Rodriguez

CQ-Andy Denmark

Post by Mike Rodriguez »

Hello Andy, I was wondering if you knew of a good place I could send my tranny for a rebuild or to swap it out for a rebuilt one. I tried E-mail you.

Mike Rodriguez
s/v Sunshine CD30C

mglmig@yahoo.com
Andy Denmark

Re: CQ-Andy Denmark

Post by Andy Denmark »

Mike Rodriguez wrote:
Hello Andy, I was wondering if you knew of a good place I could send my tranny for a rebuild or to swap it out for a rebuilt one. I tried E-mail you.

Mike Rodriguez
s/v Sunshine CD30C
Hey Mike,

You probably have my old email address. Try the one above or give me a call via LL. Need some help down there in beautiful PR? I'm ready to get out of this cold and there's nothing holding me here anymore.

Did you see Sunshine's picture (inset) on the February page of the new CD Calenday. I snapped that when we were hikng around on the rocks at Culebrita.

Give me as much info as you can get from the tranny (vee-drive, too?) -- metal plates, manuals, literature, etc. -- and Ron and I will go to work.

Later,

Andy

trekker@cconnect.net
Andy Denmark

Transmission rebuild/replace

Post by Andy Denmark »

Hi Mike,

Send me as much detail as possible via email (are you still using my old address?) and I'll pass it by the local expert. He's good and a square shooter.

Include a description of the problem (cause, symptoms, other diagnoses, etc.).

I take it that the rebuild of the vee-drive didn't solve the problem.

Try again on the email. Don't know why you can't get through. That failing, give me a call on the LL.

Regards,

Andy
________
PLYMOUTH PLAZA
Last edited by Andy Denmark on Feb 13th, '11, 03:15, edited 1 time in total.
Andy Denmark

MD7A & MSB manuals

Post by Andy Denmark »

Hey Mike,

Thanks to Jim I now have hard copy of the above manuals for you. They arrived via PDF and JPG files a while ago. I would like to send these out to you ASAP but need a ground mail address. We might try to send via email attachments but the file sizes might be prohibitive to your area. Land based mail is best, I think.

Let me know a convenient time to visit. Winter is still pretty awful here and some recent events have made the slide down the razorblade of life more painful than usual. :(

Andy
________
CHRYSLER SUNBEAM HISTORY