Hamilton Marine's Annual Sale starts 4/1

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Megunticook

Hamilton Marine's Annual Sale starts 4/1

Post by Megunticook »

Just reminding my fellow Mainers (or anyone who might be visiting Maine this weekend) that Hamilton Marine's big annual sale starts tomorrow morning (4/1).

Usually not massive deals but definitely a money-saver as most things are marked down 10-20%.

Sale lasts all week. You can always order online too if you can't make it to a store.
Carl Thunberg

Re: Hamilton Marine's Annual Sale starts 4/1

Post by Carl Thunberg »

Yup. We will be there tomorrow morning on our way to the boat. 20% off a couple gallons of bottom paint will pay for a pretty good lunch tomorrow.
CDSOA Commodore - Member No. 725

"The more I expand the island of my knowledge, the more I expand the shoreline of my wonder"
Sir Isaac Newton
Frenchy

Re: Hamilton Marine's Annual Sale starts 4/1

Post by Frenchy »

Yes, I'll look online too - they always have something I need, usually in their fastenings department. They have a
bigger selection than most retailers. The staff at the Searsport store have always been friendly and helpful. Once, a
clerk rummaged in the store room for 20 minutes to find an old item for me. - Jean
Jean - 1983 CD 33 "Grace" moored in
Padanaram Harbor
Massachusetts