Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
shouse71

Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender for sale

Post by shouse71 »

Selling a 1974 Cape Dory Typhoon Weekender, Hull #754. The boat weighs 2,000 lbs. with ballast of 800 lbs. The hull length is 18' 6". I have had the boat for 6 years but sailed little last year. It is in good condition, a green hull, red stripe and black antifouling paint. These are attractive and classic small sailboats. The boat has two mainsails and two jibs, one a storm jib, one of the jibs works with the small furler. It comes with a Honda four stroke 2.0 Horsepower outboard that functions well. The cabin has a small head. The cockpit has two cushions. The boat has a small boomvang, an in the wall compass, a Garmin Echomap GPS, a West Marine marine radio, a small submersible bilge pump, a 12 volt Battery charger as well as flares, ropes, anchor, ladder, a couple of life jackets. The boat is on a trailer that has new tires as of last year and new brakes. It is located in Annapolis Md. I am asking $5500 or best offer. I am open to reasonable offers. Contact me at shouse54@gmail.com with inquiries. :)