1982 Cape Dory 28 for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
jmcpoland

1982 Cape Dory 28 for sale

Post by jmcpoland »

1982 Cape Dory 28 For sale;

Great boat, low hours original MD7 diesel runs great, two burner alcohol stove, self tacking hanked on jib, head, two sinks, solid, safe and stable blue water cruiser, solid decks and teak, Edson pedastal steering, mainsail and jib in good condition, comes with a dual axle triad trailer (7-8K in value) for easy transport and inexpensive storage, located in Bristol, RI, if interested, let me know, I will gladly text additional photos, asking $9500, bottom job and varnish starting soon, two eight one seven one four eight eight three six, I have a transporter available that can deliver the boat to your location (your cost) if necessary; someone inquired if I can rent the trailer, I cannot at this time,
Thank you
John
Attachments
CDpic.jpg
CDpic.jpg (3.45 MiB) Viewed 1022 times
Dann

Re: 1982 Cape Dory 28 for sale

Post by Dann »

Greetings! I'd be interested in those extra photos if you could? Looks like a fine boat. Thanks.. Dan
Sleepwalker

Post by Sleepwalker »

So I'm confused. Does the trailer come with the boat for $9K? Thanks.
Seaweed2

Post by Seaweed2 »

Just an inquiry on the side. I have a 1975 CD28 with a Faryman diesel in it. What type of connection do you have between your transmission and your propeller shaft? Is the MD 7 powerful enough? I cannot find a replacement for the bushing at the transmission on mine and Faryman is out of business.
Jerry W
CD 28 Hull #46
Sailing Lake Ontario out of Rochester
jmcpoland

Re: 1982 Cape Dory 28 for sale, SOLD

Post by jmcpoland »

This 1982 CD has been sold, thanks