Typhoon trailers (and Typhoons!), for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Alan Stewart

Typhoon trailers (and Typhoons!), for sale

Post by Alan Stewart »

I currently have several Typhoon trailers available in either galvanized or aluminum - the prices range from around $1,500 to $3,000 depending upon age, condition (all are roadworthy & ready to use), # of new components (suspension, axles, wheels & tires, frame members, wiring, etc.), and options such as poppets vs. bunks, guide posts, spare wheels, tongue extensions, mast stand/bow supports, etc. All have new titles and are ready to be registered by you.
Pickup in S.C. or delivery available at reasonable rates.
Contact Alan Stewart at 843-450-2498 by text or phone for information, photos and to discuss what type of trailer would suit your needs and budget. Thanks and best wishes for the upcoming sailing season wherever you enjoy your Typhoon!

P.S. I also have a number of Typhoons, Rhodes 18’s and Bullseyes for sale in conditions that vary from “needs some work or TLC ($1,000 & up...), to “ready-to-go” ($4,000 & up...), to “fully restored” including trailer, brand new sails w/roller-furling jib, and New or barely-used Honda or Yamaha 2-2.5hp 4-stroke outboards ($6,500 to $12,000+ depending upon age, options and model).
In addition I have a variety of used Typhoon parts and sails to choose from if you’re in need of anything for your vessel. Happy to chat and answer any questions you may have. Thanks!
Last edited by Alan Stewart on Apr 1st, '20, 08:20, edited 1 time in total.
ty3

Re: Typhoon trailers (and Typhoons!), for sale

Post by ty3 »

Alan:

I think we spoke last Spring when I was looking for a Ty mast. Do you have any port light bronze rings for a Ty WE?

Thanks.

tn