2019 Dues Procedure Change

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Steve Kuhar
Pensacola, Fl.

2019 Dues Procedure Change

Post by Steve Kuhar »

Due to ongoing problems with our PayPal account the Board of Directors has reluctantly decided to close the account. The current dues renewal procedure for renewal by check can be easily found by clicking on the flashing banner at the top of this page, or by going to the Cape Dory website homepage.

A renewal letter will soon be mailed to all members who have not yet paid their 2019 dues. Please save us the cost and effort of mailing you a renewal letter by sending in your dues at this time. For those who have taken advantage one of the multi year renewal discounts you can determine if you need to renew by looking at the "Valid Through" block on your membership card.

Steve Kuhar
CDSOA Membership Chair
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Re: 2019 Dues Procedure Change

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

Steve:

When I try to download the form in .pdf I get the 2018 version. Is that an issue with my computer or does the form need to be updated :?:

Or can I just use the 2018 version and change the "8" to a "9" :?:
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil
Steve Kuhar
Pensacola, Fl.

Post by Steve Kuhar »

Roberto,

Any form will do, we will apply your payment to 2019 dues, or to the following year(s) if you are paid in advance.

Thanks,
Steve
Bob Ohler

Post by Bob Ohler »

Steve,
My check is in the mail!

Bob Ohler
Bob Ohler
CDSOA Member #188
CD30B, Hull # 335
sv Aloha Spirit
Brimag

Post by Brimag »

Do you accept Google pay? It's easy and safe
Steve Kuhar
Pensacola, Fl.

Post by Steve Kuhar »

We are not able to process Google Pay or e checks.
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

Membership Chair Steve:

The proverbial "check is in the mail". At my age I am considering breaking down my dues payments into monthly payments. :(

BUON NATALE E FELICE ANNO NUOVO !!!
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil