Is there a Trade possible? CD25 for a Typhoon

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
John Lesage
Location: U4rhea CD25 and relative partner of Ty Angela Marie now in Australia

Is there a Trade possible? CD25 for a Typhoon

Post by John Lesage »

I would like to ask if there is anyone interested in trading a CD Typhoon for my CD25. After years of great sailing our 25, my daughter recalls our early years with Typhoons. For multiple reasons "some people" feel a return to the smaller size would be best. If this raises interest; please contact me to see if this can work. I'm located in southern Connecticut (Guilford) and although I have a trailer, I'm most interested in a local or close transaction. Thanks a bunch- John
Chrisa006

Re: Is there a Trade possible? CD25 for a Typhoon

Post by Chrisa006 »

John,
I live in Guilford and also have a CD25. Where do you keep her during our season?
Guilford Boat Works
Keeps a few Typhoons there during the winter. They maybe able to put you in touch with someone who might make the trade. Jack who works at the Guilford Marina has a typhoon and may know someone else who might trade. You may be aware of all of this but you never know.
Chris Anderheggen
CD25 "Windsong"
Catalina 30 "Kestrel"
Catalina 387 " Parrot Cay"
Credo quia absurdum
John Lesage
Location: U4rhea CD25 and relative partner of Ty Angela Marie now in Australia

Post by John Lesage »

Chris,
I happened to have seen Jack and the Dock master only yesterday. I've kept all my CD's at the harbor on and off through the years. Great deal if you live long enough to get on and off the wait list. I also know Anne and Chris at Guilford Boat Yard. Can not recommend them enough!
Currently my 25 is on a trailer at my house/shop just north of Rt 1. Each year it was trailered to GBY for launch and then always a fun motor to the mast dock. Thanks for the connection and the reminders. See you around campus.
DoryBoy

Post by DoryBoy »

John,

Would consider making a trade if the Annapolis/Baltimore area is close enough to you to consider it. Would need to exchange details. I do have a Typhoon and roadworthy trailer.

Mike