2018 Membership Directories are going in the mail

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Steve Kuhar
Pensacola, Fl.

2018 Membership Directories are going in the mail

Post by Steve Kuhar »

The post office annex in the village of Pace is run by two sweet little old ladies working out of a back room in their antique shop. If we were to drop off three to four hundred packages all at once it could produce more stress than the ladies could handle, and therefore we bring them down in batches of sixty to eighty at a time. We are sending the second batch out today, and at that rate we should have them all out by early next week.

If you do not get your Directory within the next week or so it is probably because (A) the ladies have given up the idea of running a post office, or (B) you have not notified us of any address change, or (C) you have not paid your 2018 CDSOA dues. If B or C is the reason you know what to do.

When you do get your Directory we would appreciate any feedback you may have.

Thanks,
Steve Kuhar,
CDSOA Membership Chair
Sea Hunt Video
Location: Former caretaker S/V Bali Ha'i 1982 CD 25D; Hull 69 and S/V Tadpole Typhoon Week

Re: 2018 Membership Directories are going in the mail

Post by Sea Hunt Video »

Steve:

I received my directory today. Outstanding :!:

I thank you and all others who worked to put out this 2018 directory.

I also thank my good friend Joe M. ("Commodore") for his cover note to all members which includes an invitation to attend the 2018 annual meeting in Mobile, Alabama in early November 2018. Since it is close to the end of "H" season this year I may try to attend.

Again, thanks to ALL involved in the 2018 directory publication. Well done :!:
Fair winds,

Roberto

a/k/a Sea Hunt "The Tadpole Sailor"
CDSOA #1097
"I wish to have no Connection with any Ship that does not Sail fast for I intend to go in harm's way." Captain John Paul Jones, 16 November 1778, as quoted in Naval History and Heritage Command, http://www.history.navy.mil
Jim Walsh

Post by Jim Walsh »

Just received my Membership Directory today. Great job on a valuable reference tool! Thanks Steve and Sue for your dedication and hard work!
Jim Walsh

Ex Vice Commodore
Ex Captain-Northeast Fleet

CD31 ORION

The currency of life is not money, it's time
gates_cliff

Post by gates_cliff »

Jim Walsh wrote:Just received my Membership Directory today. Great job on a valuable reference tool! Thanks Steve and Sue for your dedication and hard work!
Plus 1
Cliff
“Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.”

― André Gide