cape dory typhoon weekender 1973 cushion dimensions

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

whynotsail

cape dory typhoon weekender 1973 cushion dimensions

Post by whynotsail »

Could someone provide me with the measurements of the 3 V berth cushions for my boat - john@mastermarinelines.net or 862 268 1366
Frenchy

Re: cape dory typhoon weekender 1973 cushion dimensions

Post by Frenchy »

It's not hard to make a brown paper pattern for your cushions. If you want to try doing it yourself, Sailrite has some good videos on
how to make a pattern, cut foam and sew up the covers. If you'd rather have a professional tackle it, he or she could make the pattern.
Hope this helps - Jean
Jean - 1983 CD 33 "Grace" moored in
Padanaram Harbor
Massachusetts
Alan Stewart

Post by Alan Stewart »

Don't know if you're the same person I've already responded to from another post, but I could trace you a pattern for the v-berths if you like...
Sailhmlri
Location: Prev. Islander 36 #425 Fyfe & Drum Current: Cape Dory Typhoon #930

Post by Sailhmlri »

I wouid love the pattern! I think there are two of us who are wanting them, whynotsail and me. :) Thank you!
Alan Stewart

Post by Alan Stewart »

I do apologize if I “dropped the ball” on getting you the pattern for v-berth cushions. I just now came across this old thread and don’t understand why I never got notification of your request (my bad!). If either of you are still looking for patterns send me a text or email and I’ll get right on it. Bocaturabank@yahoo.com. 843-450-2498.