30' Cape Dory Cutter (1985) for sale in Spruce Head, ME

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

petes

30' Cape Dory Cutter (1985) for sale in Spruce Head, ME

Post by petes »

I am selling my Documented 30' Cape Dory Cutter which is located in the Spruce Head, ME marina. I have enjoyed this boat immensely since its purchase, but I have not used it much of late. The 14HP diesel has been completely rebuilt along with its electrical panel and has been completely rewired with its exhaust system replaced and a new alternator installed. It has zero hours on it. The re-builder of the engine will be going out in the spring to ensure all is OK no matter who owns the boat. Some of the other amenities include: Aqua Alarm Bilge Pump Monitor switch, a 2 burner gimble mounted stainless propane stove with oven, Force 10 Cozy Cabin Heater, Autohelm 4000, a Sea-Frost Refrigeration System, 2-30 gallon fresh water tanks, Standard Horizon knot, depth and speed gauges, one 25 lb plow anchor and one danforth anchor, 1200 gph bilge pump with smart switch, LP Gas Safety Shut down system, 4 new Mae-West life jackets, Edson pedestal steering, radar, Raytheon VHF/FM Radio Telephone, Kenwood AM/FM/Cassette radio, Ritchie pedestal compass, brass clock and barometer, fire extinguishers, life sling, drogue, jack lines, propane monitoring system, hot and cold pressurized fresh water system, salt water wash down, head, life lines, tether, AC plug for shore power, windless, 5 winches, cockpit cushions, this boat is capable of sleeping 5, two Taylor fenders (26" in Circumference, 23" Long), one recently updated house battery and a recently updated starting battery. All of the outside bright work has been sanded and sealed with two coats of bright Cetol, the hull below the water line has been freshly painted with ablative paint, the teak on the inside has been given a coat of teak oil. Offered at $19,500 by Rocknak's Yacht Sales Rockland, ME Tel 207-236-9641 (bill@rocknaks.com).