1978 CD 30 K - quick sale before the move

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.

Moderator: bobdugan

DocJoe
Fair Haven, NJ

1978 CD 30 K - quick sale before the move

Post by DocJoe »

Changing Channels is available for a quick sale over the next 2-3 weeks. We are relocating to Beaufort, SC and my preference is to sell her now, save the shipping costs and buy another boat when we get settled in.

Low mileage 18hp Westerbeke. New bow rail courtesy of Sandy. Needs repair to small area of gelcoat topside. Typical CD crazing. Standing rigging in fair-good shape. Running rigging in good shape. Sails are in good condition. Includes a drifter that I've never used. Leaks around the companionway have been repaired. She has a case of the tiny blisters and the offer can reflect that. Hull never painted but looks pretty good for her age. Cockpit and cabin cushions in good shape. Speed/depth a couple of years old. VHF needs new wiring down the mast. She is on the hard at Fair Haven Yacht Works in Fair Haven, NJ (with our house sale and all attached to that, it didn't make sense to put her in this year)

Make me a solid offer and she's yours. If she doesn't sell in 2-3 weeks- she's shipping to SC.

Thanks for looking.

Joe Conroy
jimo

Re: 1978 CD 30 K - quick sale before the move

Post by jimo »

is this boat still available
bobrob

Re: 1978 CD 30 K - quick sale before the move

Post by bobrob »

I am interested, can you send me some photos?
Thanks
Bob