CD 25 for Sale in North Carolina

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
Paul Clayton

CD 25 for Sale in North Carolina

Post by Paul Clayton »

My CD25 Valor is for sale. She is a well-worn but still actively sailed 1977 model currently in the water at a marina on the Neuse River, NC. She has a decent suit of sails and an almost-new Yamaha 6. I am asking $3,500 for her. For more information, see my website http://www.neuseriversailors.com.
Paul Clayton

Re: CD 25 for Sale in North Carolina

Post by Paul Clayton »

Friday 4/17/15 inspected ground tackle - anchor, 30 feet heavy chain, 55 feet rode, replaced shackles and safety wired.
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

5/21/15 installed new lazarette cover extensions to replace the old ones that were coming apart. These are skirts that extend down from the cover of the lazarette since the Yamaha 6 in the well sits too high for the cover to come down flat. I have some pictures here:

http://neuseriversailors.com/special_fe ... sions.html
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

Still looking to sell my CD25, asking price reduced to $3,000. See my website for more info,

http://neuseriversailors.com/special_fe ... _sale.html

Got my eye on another boat, not a CD but an Alberg.
markmonteverdi

Post by markmonteverdi »

Is your CD still for sale? thank you mark .....@ mark82550@yahoo.com
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

Mark, I have responded to your email and yes, the boat is still for sale.
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

My CD25 is still for sale, asking $3,000, offers considered. Recently compounded and waxed the upperworks.
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

Valor is still for sale. May 2016 I had her hauled and repainted the bottom. Earlier this month I took her on a 400 mile round trip from her home marina on the Neuse River, up through Belhaven to the Albemarle Sound, Elizabeth City and Manteo, then home. She sails great, especially with the clean bottom. I'm probably going to donate this boat in a few months if I don't sell her. Here's a deal - contact me and say you read about Valor on the Cape Dory board and you can have her for $1,500. She's in good enough shape to sail immediately, or you could spend some time and fix her up.
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

$1,000 for a good sailable CD25? Email me and say you heard about it on the Cape Dory board and it's yours for $1,000.
flyboy5724

Post by flyboy5724 »

Paul,

I live on Brown creek, would like to see your boat. I have a CD 28 and your 25 would be a good father and son project. I am in Williamsburg right now, I will be home on Thursday. Thanks, Scott Pickard
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

Scott, can you email me at paul@neuseriversailors.com and we can make arrangements for you to see the boat.
Paul Clayton

Post by Paul Clayton »

My CD25 is sold. I sailed her to Lower Broad Creek today and delivered her to her new owner, Cape Dory Board member Scott Pickard. I am delighted that Scott has the boat because I know she is in good hands, will be taken care of and sailed.