Nautical Charts of Lake Ontario and Thousand Islands Region

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Ed Haley

Nautical Charts of Lake Ontario and Thousand Islands Region

Post by Ed Haley »

All my paper charts have been put on ebay (http://www.ebay.com/itm/221506635657?ss ... 1555.l2649) and will sell as a unit. You can probably buy them all for less than a cup of coffee as there are no bids as yet and the opening bid is $0.99. If you need any, now is a good time to buy them. All are in good shape and some (about a third) haven't been used.
plumber

Re: Nautical Charts of Lake Ontario and Thousand Islands Reg

Post by plumber »

Hi Ed
How have you been? You'll be happy to know that our boat has been fixed and is back in the water finally. As all of my charts went down with the boat I should probably consider replacing them. If you get no bids on them let me know what you'll take for them. I'd be more than willing to pay a fair price for them.
Brace
Ed Haley

Post by Ed Haley »

You definitely should have stepped up sooner. If I knew you needed the charts, I would have given them to you free of charge. Too late. They are gone now. I sold them for four and a quarter! That's $4.25! For all 33 charts. :( The starting bid was $0.99 .
plumber

Post by plumber »

Sorry Ed, thats me all over, dollar short and a day late. I'll keep looking cause I'm going to need a couple for next season. After that I need to start looking for some charts for the move down to North Carolina. I'll let you know when thats going to happen just in case you might want to crew for a little.