Cape Dory Owners at Herrington Harbor in Deale, MD?

Cruising on your Cape Dory? Let us know your whereabouts and post cruise updates here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

DaveCD28

Cape Dory Owners at Herrington Harbor in Deale, MD?

Post by DaveCD28 »

Hello,

I posted this in the regular forum but figured it might be better off here:

I recently sailed my Cape Dory 28 from Florida to Deale, MD. I went outside from Port Canaveral to Cape Fear, then up the intracoastal the rest of the way.

I am in Herrington Harbor North and slipped currently next to a CD28 (I think, but it has wheel steering). I was wondering if there are any Cape Dory board members who are in or around the area? It'd be nice to get together and have some drinks with some other Cape Dory people.

-Dave
Evergreen
Location: 1986 Cape Dory 36 - Hull # 139 - "Evergreen" - kept at Great Island Boat Yard - Maine

Re: Cape Dory Owners at Herrington Harbor in Deale, MD?

Post by Evergreen »

Congratulations on your successful trip. Keep on coming to Maine and we will talk. Glad to hear you are out there doing it. We live in Fellsmere, Florida and used to keep Evergreen in Solomons, Maryland but now keep her in Maine.

Best wishes,
Philip & Sharon
https://share.delorme.com/ADVNTURUNLIMITD (Where is Evergreen?)
http://northernexposurein2013.blogspot.com/ (Link to older blogs)
Squid

Post by Squid »

Dave,
I have a Cape Dory 30 MK II just north of you in Hartge Yacht Harbor, slip #7, SeaEsta. This is her first season in this area. Would enjoy a get together. I am out on the boat every weekend I get clearance from the Commodore. We live down in Northern Virginia.

Glen
Glen
S/V SeaEsta
CD 30 MK II, #31
CDSOA Member #1487
psjanker

Post by psjanker »

I am up at Quantico Marine Base but spent a month down in Tall Timber's Marine at the mouth of the Potomac River. While there I linked up with a Cape Dory 30 as well as a Typhoon Senior. I would be happy to try to arrange a get together this fall or next season.

V/r

Pete
S/V CHASSEUR
Cape Dory 28