Some nice custom trailers here

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Warren S

Cape Dory 270 Hull #5

Washington, NC

Some nice custom trailers here

Post by Warren S »

And to think they are right in my back yard:

http://www.triadtrailers.com/index.htm
"Being hove to in a long gale is the most boring way of being terrified I know." -Donald Hamilton
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Boat Transport...

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Hi Gang,

Don't forget that you can easily access the web sites for boat haulers, trailer manufacturers and distributors, and delivery captains right here from this web site. Just start at our home page at www.capedory.org (or scroll to the top of this page and click on the CDSOA logo). Once on our home page, use the menu on the left side of the page and navigate as follows:
  • Where to Look > Boat Transport
Once you've done that, scroll UP to see a list of resources where you can list your boat for sale, or search for your next boat. Or scroll DOWN to see the list of boat haulers, trailer manufacturers and distributors, and delivery captains.

-Cathy
Webmaster - CDSOA, Inc.
CD32 Realization, #3
Rahway, NJ
Raritan Bay
Warren S

Cape Dory 270 Hull #5

Washington, NC

Minor difference in data

Post by Warren S »

The CDSOA listing has Triad in CT, where this Triad is in Raleigh... I did call them a few months ago and got them on a Raleigh number.
"Being hove to in a long gale is the most boring way of being terrified I know." -Donald Hamilton
bobdugan

Re: Minor difference in data

Post by bobdugan »

Warren S wrote:The CDSOA listing has Triad in CT, where this Triad is in Raleigh... I did call them a few months ago and got them on a Raleigh number.
I'm pretty sure Triad moved from CT to Raleigh.

Also... be careful when you go to the Triad Trailer website... the company website was hacked a few months back and when talked to them in July the company hadn't recovered from the hacker. The hacker loaded software onto the website that bounced users to some nasty virus ridden locations about the internet.

Hackers aside... I've had a Triad trailer for 10 years and it is built like a tank. Triad has been great about replacing any parts that needed replacing.

Bob
Bob Dugan - Assistant Webmaster
Pacific Seacraft 34: Emerald || CD 25D: Cricket (former owner)
Jubilee Yacht Club Beverly, MA in the Spring/Fall and Bustins Island, ME in the Summer
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Re: Link fixed

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Warren S wrote:The CDSOA listing has Triad in CT, where this Triad is in Raleigh... I did call them a few months ago and got them on a Raleigh number.
Our link to Triad's web site has been fixed. But can't say if the Triad site's been fixed. So be careful.
[NOTE: You may need to click on your browser's Reload or Refresh button to see the change.]

Cathy
Webmaster - CDSOA, Inc.