Gratitude to the CDSOA Board

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

sfreihofer

Gratitude to the CDSOA Board

Post by sfreihofer »

I have sailed before, was raised around boats, and was drawn away from it for far too long. Then, unexpectedly, a Cape Dory fell into my lap. I only knew it was a beautiful (although badly neglected) boat. At the time I bought it, I didn't know that I had inherited a fellowship.

I can't tell you how happy I am with my luck. You ALL ease my endeavor to get back on the sea in my Cape Dory. There is always someone on this board whose skills exceed my own... someone whose knowledge surpasses mine... someone whose advice is wiser than I posess.

I admire Barfwinkle's addendum: "Proudly supporting this site through membership in the CDSOA, Inc. Member # 250," because of its devotion to the ideals of this resource. We are here to share, but in doing so, I can say for myself, I get far more than I give, and it is a comfort to know that this community of knowledge is available to me.

To all of you CDSOA members who support this site, those who freely offer their time, their expertise, and their advice, I have something to say:

THANK YOU! YOU are a member of our fellowship, for which I am continually grateful. For those of you who are not members, what's your excuse?

Stan Freihofer
1981 CD 25 #794
Ft. Lauderdale
Instant Bubble-head. Just add water.