CD25D for sale

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
bjanssen

CD25D for sale

Post by bjanssen »

Cape Dory 25D #0085 for sale. Ready to cruise fully equipped, shoreline trailer with 5th wheel to self launch, and rig to loft mast while on trailer. Harstick 150 furling genoa, full batten main with lazy jacks. tiller pilot sunbella dodger and bimini. Propane system with newport heater and broadwater range. Extensive interior refit, see photos at this site- http://s757.photobucket.com/albums/xx22 ... ?start=all asking $30k located in Colorado. more info call 1-970-531-3332
barfwinkle

Post by barfwinkle »

WOW. Sweet 25D!

Good Luck
Bill Member #250.
Russell

Post by Russell »

I absolutely agree, WOW, you did a terrific job on that interior, some seriously nice upgrades there, especially the gimballed stove and nav desk, looks like a real improvement on the origonal interior and done in a highly professional way. If I was in the market for a 25D for cruising I would be salivating right now.
Russell
s/v (yet to be named) Tayana 42CC
s/v Lady Pauline Cape Dory 36 #117 (for sale)
bjanssen

CD25D

Post by bjanssen »

Thankyou I spent 2 winters and $20000 on the interior refit. Never thought I would sell this boat, trying to raise money to buy property on a tropical island.
barfwinkle

Oh Seahunt

Post by barfwinkle »

Here you go!!!!!!

Fair Winds
Bill Member #250.
Steve Darwin

WOW is right!

Post by Steve Darwin »

bjanssen - You found some great solutions to the 25D's biggest shortcomings (galley and nav station), not to mention the beautiful settee cabinets, clever arrangement for the dining table, and the cabin heater. Thanks for posting the pics as there is much to study there. Question: Did you remove the fold-down settee backs, or am I misinterpreting the photos? - Steve
Steve Darwin
CD 25D "Arabella"
Fairhaven, Mass
bjanssen

Post by bjanssen »

Yes I removed the fold ups, the cushions never stay on and you could not get to anything when they were up.
d1trout
Santa Cruz, Monterey Bay CA

25D bimini and dodger

Post by d1trout »

Many creative ideas in this boat. Very well done!! You spoke of having a dodger and bimini. I see the dodger in one of the pics. How is the bimini rigged? My dodger has a 64" zipper on the top[ back edge that I assume had a bimini or awning option. Any notion of that design?
Thanks
Dick
Jeff G

Post by Jeff G »

This is the most creative interior refit I've ever seen on a 25D! Who'd a thought you could get a full gimbaled oven in a 25D. I'm taking notes for my 25D. Sorry you have to sell her.
mshopenn

CD25

Post by mshopenn »

What on earth are you doing with that boat in Granby? I live in Boulder and may come up (with your permission) just to look at the interior cabinetry.
bjanssen

Post by bjanssen »

Sure come on up. call me at number in first post. Bruce
mshopenn

CD25

Post by mshopenn »

Thanks; I'm pretty booked up for about 3 weeks but will call as soon as I get the chance.