Trailer for Typhoon

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
markgrark

Trailer for Typhoon

Post by markgrark »

I would like to buy a used trailer for a typhoon I just purchased. I would appreciate any leads! Thank you.
Shannon Murphy

trailer

Post by Shannon Murphy »

good luck... We have been trying to buy one for 10 months now with no luck. You can find them new, and they truly are very nice trailers, but I just can't see paying more for the trailer than I paid for the boat. the plan now is to by a road worthy used speedboat trailer and then have it modified to carry our typhoon. I have seen pictures of some very nice trailers made this way, but I am having trouble finding someone who can do the work in New England. be sure to let us all know if you find a source for good typhoon trailers at a price that make sense.
trapper
CD25D, Lake Murray SC

Post by trapper »

I have a Ty trailer that I would sell. The problem is I am in SC. My prior owner paid $1,200.00 for the trailer. It has been wet twice, both times in fresh water.

I would sell the trailer for $1,000.00. I will get pics if anyone is interested.