Nautical Flea Market

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Rebinva

Don't forget!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Rebinva »

Lots of bargains, Can't often say that about boat items.
drysuit2
Location: Segue, 1985 Cape Dory 26 Hull # 15 Port Washington NY

Re: Nautical Flea Market

Post by drysuit2 »

[quote="Jack & Jo Chamberlain"]Something new for this year's Chesapeake Fleet Groundhog Day: a nautical flea market. Here's your chance to unload all those nautical things you just had to have and no longer need. And maybe you'll find something you and your Cape Dory just can't sail without.

What a really great idea! I would come down and visit. I need and old asymmetrical Genaker. But the sailing has been too good up here in NY.

Sounds like a great time for all.
Jay B.
Location: Cape Dory 25 s/v little Ebby Rose Haven, MD. (sadly sold)

A really great time!

Post by Jay B. »

Jennifer and I just wanted to thank everyone for the great time we had at the Groundhog Day Extravaganza. Everyone was so nice and made us feel like we were part of the family from the moment we arrived! The entire event, from the raffle and swap meet, to the wine bar, dinner, presentation from the USCG and just chatting...it all went down without a hitch. A special thanks to Jo and Jack and the folks that put together the door prizes. You guys did a great job!

We look forward to seeing everyone out on the bay (when the water thaws!) :)

Thanks again and fair winds!

Jay and Jennifer
CDSOA Member Number 1252