8 Opening Bronze Ports Portholes Portlights from CD28

Selling or looking for a Cape Dory? Selling or looking for used gear? List your "Wanted to Buy" or "For Sale" items here.
felix

8 Opening Bronze Ports Portholes Portlights from CD28

Post by felix »

We have 8 matching bronze ports from our Cape Dory 28. These open and close beautifully, and have trim rings. The shape is elongated circles, and we have pictures. Very heavy, nice and snug, and we were very happy with them.

We are parting out our boat and also have other misc. items:

Farymann diesel engine with drive shaft, prop, engine controls, and transmission.

Galley Stove, all interior woodwork is completely intact: doors, cabinets, drawers, etc , main salon folding table, main salon cushions, front v-berth cushions, misc. cleats, winches and winch stands, rudder, rudder post. We do not have ANY rigging, it was stolen in winter storage, but we have the mast step, and misc. deck hardware that the rigging was connected too still on deck.

We will glady entertain offers. We are on the Gulf Coast of FL/AL near Pensacola, and Mobile. We can ship Fedex Ground, or you can pick up locally.

We can glady email pics.

worldstoreone [at] gmail [dot] com
s calder

parts

Post by s calder »

Do you have two bronze [Spartan ?] jam cleats...for 5/8ish rope?
S. Calder sv Falcon
seadog6532
Location: last boat 31' C&C Corvette, 0wner of CD30k #112 Arianna.

Post by seadog6532 »

We are in Mobile on Dog River and I may be interested in some cleats etc. Pm me and let me know where you are and maybe we can get together.
Mark and Anna of Arianna CD30K #112
gpb102030

parts

Post by gpb102030 »

Do you have any spartan seacocks? 1 1/2 " how much are the ports? anchor line storage door? size and dimensions thanks Greg
gpb102030
Steve Laume

Post by Steve Laume »

I would also be interested in a couple of seacocks. I could use a 1&1/2" and a 3/4".

Bilge pump through hull with hose barb too.

There was a post on the main board looking for the head cabinetry for a CD-30. The 28 and 30 are close enough that they could probably be made to fit.

Sorry to hear your boat is beyond salvage, Steve.
BubbaThePirate

sent you an email

Post by BubbaThePirate »

sent you an email regarding ports.
~~~~~~~/)~~~~~~~
Eat When You're Hungry
Work When You're Broke
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Member #1005
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ldybg
CD 28 #125
Raritan YC, NJ

Primary winches & pedestals?

Post by Ldybg »

Do you have the Primary winches & pedestals?

Dennis
Ldybg
CD 28 #125
Raritan YC, NJ

farymann water pump?

Post by Ldybg »

sorry for the double post,

engine water pump?
flex shaft coupling?
starter/solenoid?
Ed Haley

Interior cabinetry and engine

Post by Ed Haley »

I'd definitely be interested in the entire inside cabinetry, especially in the main saloon. I'd also be interested in the engine and transmission if it is in running condition.

I assume all of the cabinetry would be taken apart with care so that it could be reassembled properly. I'm not sure how you're arranging to ship the cabinets but it would be great if it could be done.

Do you have any pics you could send me?
Jac Clement

Stanchions and life lines

Post by Jac Clement »

I'm interested in life lines and stanchions/bow pulpit/and stern rail if you have two lines with or without starboard and port gates. My CD 28 has only one life line and a starboard gate. Jac
MFC
Hull No.128

midship chock / cleats

Post by MFC »

Does the 28 have the bronze midship chock / cleats cut into the rail? I am looking for 2 of them.
thx
Matt
mgphl52

Re: midship chock / cleats

Post by mgphl52 »

MFC wrote:Does the 28 have the bronze midship chock / cleats cut into the rail? I am looking for 2 of them.
thx
Matt
They're not "standard issue"... but Spartan sells them. A friend had them installed on his CD25D and they looked great. We would probably have gotten around to that as well if we hadn't bought Tranquil...

-mike & Toni
-michael & Toni CDSOA #789
s/v KAYLA CD28 #318
2012 FLSTC Heritage Classic
Niceville FL
+30° 30' 24.60", -86° 26' 32.10"
"Just because it worked, doesn't mean it works." -me
No shirt + No shorts = No problem!
Alan Holman
Location: As of 10/11/09 the proud new owner of Solo Noi(renaming scheduled for summer 2010)

parting out our boat

Post by Alan Holman »

Felix,
Just curious, and I'll understand if you say its none of my business, but how come you're 'parting out' a CD28. I always had a CD28 as my dream boat, and long for the day I might afford one, hence the question.
JONESY

BRONZE PORTLIGHTS

Post by JONESY »

Are they still for sale, and if so do you have the sizes? i have a pre bronze port light 25 (think they changed over around 81) but i am contemplating upgrading the port lights. thanks
JONESY

BRONZE PORTLIGHTS

Post by JONESY »

Are they still for sale, and if so do you have the sizes? i have a pre bronze port light 25 (think they changed over around 81) but i am contemplating upgrading the port lights. thanks