CD25D trailer

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: Jim Walsh

Littlebit

CD25D trailer

Post by Littlebit »

Hoping someone has the measurements for a trailer that fits a CD25D. My objective is to modify an existing trailer boat trailer to support my CD. I have a Typhoon that we did the same thing to and it worked out well but the 25 D is bigger and heavier so I will want to be careful. If anybody has some good pixs of a CD25D on a trailer would be most helpful as well. Thanks
rtbates

I have pics

Post by rtbates »

I have several pics of Seraph, our 25D, sitting on her trailer. Just PM me with your email address for photos..
Randy 25D Seraph #161
trapper
CD25D, Lake Murray SC

CD25D trailer info

Post by trapper »

I would love to see the pics too and also any information. My husband just built a trailer for my former boat, CD22 by modifying a motorboat trailer. He is going to build one for my CD25D. We were going to try to get it done immediately but he has decided to modify our trailer for my Choate 27. The problem is the Choate is on the trailer --so now the rush is on to get her in the water so he can modify her trailer to pick up the 25D. Here are some early pics of the trailer and that trailer hauled the boat from Charleston to Columbia.

http://s206.photobucket.com/albums/bb14 ... p/QT-move/

He rebuilt the trailer with the boat on the trailer. I will publish those pics this evening. Keep me posted on your progress.