Mid-Chesapeake Bay Cape Dory Power Yacht Rendezvous

Discussions about Cape Dory, Intrepid and Robinhood sailboats and how we use them. Got questions? Have answers? Provide them here.

Moderator: bobdugan

AnnapolisMark

Mid-Chesapeake Bay Cape Dory Power Yacht Rendezvous

Post by AnnapolisMark »

Several of the Mid-Chesapeake Bay Cape Power powerboats will be gathering on Clements Creek off of the Severn River on Saturday, May17th. In addition to 5 or 6 28's, we anticipate a power 24 and a power 30 to join us. If you are interesting in attending or would like additional information, please leave a private message for me here.

Thanks, Mark
CD 28 FB #219
"Brandywine"
Annapolis, MD
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

....bump....

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

....just in case anybody missed this.....it's been bumped back to the top.

Cathy
CDSOA Webmaster
valenteach

Mid-Chesapeake Bay Cape Dory Powerboats

Post by valenteach »

I wish I could be there. If anyone actually sees another CD 24 Trawler owner could you tell them I'm looking to email with them? I've not had any luck so far bumping old posts related to the 24T or emailing the 24T owners in the CDOA registry, and would someday like to share info with another owner.

Mike
Trawler Joe

Looking forward to it

Post by Trawler Joe »

I'm planning to be there, and I'm quite excited to see a few more CD28 trawlers, and share ideas with other owners. I had the privilege of seeing Mark's "Brandywine" recently -- she's quite a vessel!

If a 24 joins us, I'll be sure to ask for an email address and pass it along.

Joe
Cathy Monaghan
Location: 1986 CD32 Realization #3, Rahway, NJ, Raritan Bay -- CDSOA Member since 2000. Greenline 39 Electra

Re: Mid-Chesapeake Bay Cape Dory Powerboats

Post by Cathy Monaghan »

Hi Mike,
valenteach wrote:I wish I could be there. If anyone actually sees another CD 24 Trawler owner could you tell them I'm looking to email with them? I've not had any luck so far bumping old posts related to the 24T or emailing the 24T owners in the CDOA registry, and would someday like to share info with another owner.

Mike
To "bump" an old message back towards the top of the message board you need to Reply to it. So, just post a Reply to one of them and hope somebody sees it. The CD24 trawler is a rather rare boat, so are their owners, but you may get lucky.

Cathy
CDSOA Webmaster